All in Cancer is a community of oncologists and oncologists-in-training dedicated to encouraging leadership and mentorship in oncology as invaluable qualities to the advancement of the field.
A leader in oncology is...
- An inspiring mentor
- A compassionate caregiver
- An innovative researcher
- A strong health advocate
- A life-long student
...Dedicated to advancing the oncology practice.
All in Cancer is...
- A gateway to enhancing mentorship connections
- A dynamic networking platforms for online communication
- A center of valuable resources for information on oncology and leadership
- A feed of the latest leadership and mentorship opportunities, conferences, and seminars
...Dedicated to advancing your leadership in oncology.
Oncology is a complex profession that demands diligence and perfection in multiple facets of an oncologist's career. It's no wonder that in meeting these demands, leadership success often accompanies burnout and work-life balance struggles. Who better to learn from how to juggle demands of the career than from fellow oncologists?
More than ever before, online social networking has become the heart of oncology and leadership discussion. Learn tips of the trade with All in Cancer as we bring to you the latest advice, updates, and opportunities.
Harness the power of social networking and join the conversation with us today!
Updated by M.Q.
Date: February 17, 2015